Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Would love to hear yours too!

Do you voice text?  You know, when you talk to your phone and it puts it all down...then you don't check it before you hit send and the person on the other end gets something like...

You are in the clam before the storm...
Let your light be a bacon for all...
If you are important, you should look impotent
...with libraries and justice for all
...Let not your fart be troubled...

I have sent all of these... As I have mentioned before, we are all victims of tech.  Share a few zingers with me today, and root for the Cubs to win the World Serious.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...