Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A Christmas Gift

So, about 4 months ago, I had an idea. I was laying in bed at 2am, a time when all great ideas come to light, and thought about how I have worked with some awesome people here in Vegas.  I decided I wanted to do a Christmas album (or sorry, they call them CDs now) and asked several of my entertainer friends to help out.  Proceeds going to Toys for Tots.  The project is almost finished, pretty much at the mix stage.  It has been a really great time sharing my studio with all these amazing entertainers. Whats even cooler, is that I have been humming Christmas songs all summer.  THere is something "special" about singing Christmas songs when it's 115 degrees outside.  

The final project should be in the box and ready for sale about the beginning of November.  It's a great home grown project. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all that have participated.  I will name names soon.  It's quite a list.  I will also provide info on how to order a copy for yourself.  Happy Holidays up and coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...