Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Wow, we can talk about something else now!

IT's election day! Haleluya! The news cycles will squeeze every drop out of this wet rag. It's all we have heard about every day, all day for 2 years! What will all the news anchors and experts talk about now?  I'll be back after this AD!

How about this?  I work for Kia. Proud to be a multiple Kia owner. This year Kia is coming out with the 2017 Kia Soul TURBO.  That's right. The Hamsters are about to be supercharged. I am sure you have seen the Soul everywhere. They are one of the most popular selling cars in the free world. They are fun to drive, get great milage and are very affordable. But, now, they are going to be a little fire breathing monster. 201 HP out of a 1.6 Litre. Here's the deal, not only TURBO, but also leather, navigation, push-button start, cooled seats, the whole nine yards. 

Remember that Kia also features the 10 year, 100,000 mile drive train warranty and the 5 year 60,000 bumper to bumper PLUS at no added cost, 5year, 60000 mile road side assistance.  Email me for info..cashatkia@centurylink.net

Now back to our show....

I am sure that the end of this election coverage is nowhere in sight. We will go from who will win, to who won and what the hell are we going to do now?  If HE wins, he's not a politician..If SHE wins, she is the ultimate politician....The future of the USA depends on one of these two.  Makes one feel like a long tailed cat in a room full of Rocking Chairs. I guess all one can do it cast your vote and hope for the best. Again, I am not going to tip my hand. I voted for who I thought would be best. But as vile as this election has become, no matter how I voted, the other side will go to lengthy and ugly remarks about why I am an ass****.... That's my whole point, we live in a Democratic Republic where everyone, even you is entitled to vote for who you think is best.....Even if you ARE wrong. 

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...