Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

I called my Mom this morning to wish her Happy Mother's day.  We talk every other day or so anyway, so there was not a whole lot to "catch up on".  She said something though that struck me.  We live a couple of states away, so we don't see each other on Mother's Day, and she said it was sad because of that fact.  I told her at that point, that we really should not have a day every year that forces us to remind ourselves that Moms are great. We would not BE HERE without her!  Every time you see your mom or talk to her should be Mother's day. Just like every day that you live to see another sunrise with your spouse should be Valentine's day.  And Christmas...you get the point.

Anyway, I will keep this short since you have to call Mom today.  For those departed Moms, there will always be time to say a little prayer...Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms everywhere!!

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...