Monday, April 24, 2017

I am still around, I have just been busy

Hello out there in bloggerland.  I am still here, I have been busy with some other stuff, including my ne Kia blog.  I have been with Kia for 5 years in May, and I thought it might be a nice idea to start a blog for Kia owners with questions. it's at cashatkia.blogspot.com   Check it out. I answer questions about Kia, but there is a lot pertaining to any car really.

Let's see...My son introduced me to the FOAP app. A photo sharing experience. You can sell your photos online too. Pretty cool. 

I have also been gearing up for the Spring and Summer, doing stuff around the house, in the house on top of the house...never ends. 

Also, I have been spending a lot of time with our new pair of 8 week old kittens. The word "NO!" is thrown around the house A LOT! They are a ton of work, but great to have cat energy in the house again. No doubt you will hear about them again. 

So, I hope everyone had a great April.  Summer is right around the corner.  I will do a few blogs upcoming on things to do in Vegas in the Summer that don't include the words  "It's frickin' hot" !! Vegas is way more than just the strip. Stay tuned. Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel. 

remember my websit... ronnieleetwist.com  and hey, friend me up on Facebook  facebook.com/ronnieleetwist

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...