Friday, December 2, 2016

Sorry, I've been busy!

So, It's been since before Thanksgiving since I have been here putting my thoughts down.  For those of you who follow, my apologies.  Had to do the T-day thing, and have been really busy finishing up the Christmas album.  It is, by the way, ready and "IN THE CAN as we say in the industry. You can order through paypal. 12.00 USD includes shipping.  It's a collection of some of Las Vegas's greatest entertainers on one Christmas CD.  paypal to ronnieleetwist@gmail.com

So, lets talk about the holidays.  Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad... I think the PC gang is sooooo worried about words and not paying attention to the meaning of the wish.  Stay with me here.  If I wish you Merry Christmas, and that offends you, I am sorry.  It's words.  If I wish you Merry Christmas and really send warmth and good energy to you, sincerity, love and friendship, that is more important than wishing you Happy Holidays just to say the words hoping I don't offend you.  I am a Christmas guy. If you wish me Happy Hanukkah, though I am not Jewish, I take that as a heartfelt wish from you to me. I will wish it back, and maybe even throw in a Merry Christmas to you.  It's a season of love. If you wish me a Happy Holiday, that's great too...but I think legislating whether we should have a Christmas Tree or a Holiday tree, or wishing Merry Christmas to someone can end you up in court because the PC police take offense to it is a stupid waste of people's time.  Believe what you want. Great thing about America. But don't try to force me to celebrate Happy Holiday when I choose to Celebrate Christmas just because it does not fit in with your particular agenda.   If we have become so sensitive that things like saying Merry Christmas sends someone over the edge, maybe we need to get them a puppy under their Holiday Tree. The other side of the coin is true too. Let's just all get along here. 

Bottom line... The words should not matter as much as the feeling of the season.  If  you wish me Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, or Merry Christmas. or nothing at all, I will send you warm wishes of the season in return... always.  I chose MERRY CHRISTMAS.  Have a wonderful season of love and giving. 

Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...