Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Eskimo

So, A guy walks into a bar in Anchorage, Alaska.  He sits down and orders a Beer.  To his right is a sad looking man drowning his sorrows.  To his left is a preacher. (Don't ask me why there is a preacher sitting at the bar...just roll with it). He chuckles a bit and says to the preacher, "I don't believe in your God."  Unfazed, the preacher smiles and asks why?

The guy tell him a story...

"I was flying across the Tundra in a small plane, and we had to force a landing in the middle of nowhere. The pilot was ejected and died.  I was stuck in the middle of a vast land. It was at least 4 or 5 day walk to anywhere that I knew of, and I had no food or water after using up whatever snacks and stuff there was on the plane. After sitting there for 2 days I figured I would pray to God to rescue me.  I walked all day praying and praying, but nothing. No answer to my prayer...So I am convinced that your God does not exist."

The preacher smiled a bit, and said, "Surely you must believe. You are here, and alive and able to tell me this story."

The man scoffed a bit and said, "Naw, out of nowhere some Eskimo showed up and rescued me."

Never overlook your eskimos.  They are everywhere.  You just have to be aware of them. And all you have to do is ask. You are surrounded by beings of light. It's up to you to recognize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog has been in Quarantine

Ok, so I put my blog in Quarantine since last September , lest it be infected  with all the Covid, Vax, and political B.S. that is running r...